Welcome Conor, our newest 24/7 Brewer!

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
JimChochola
JimChochola's picture
Welcome Conor, our newest 24/7 Brewer!

Hi, all! Please join me in welcoming Conor Mulcrone, our newest 24/7 Brewer!

I'm always amazed to see how many batches people have under their belts; Conor has only been brewing about 3 years and has a prolific 30 batches under his belt! Looks like he's got a solid grasp of brewhouse procedures (AND cleanliness!) from his supervising brewers and a conversation with him in person.

He's striving for Alchemist status and along the way will be willing to volunteer at events and help out with brewhouse improvements with his general handiness.

Welcome, Conor!

Chris Heyman
Chris Heyman's picture
Alchemist, member since
Congrats!!!

Congrats!!!

Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza.

- Dave Berry

ChuckMac
ChuckMac's picture
Alchemist, member since
Welcome Conor! I will posting

Welcome Conor! I will posting some brewhouse improvements soon during my X-Mass break. What are some of your handy skill sets I can exploit?

cmulcrone
Dabbled a little in different

Dabbled a little in different areas.  Wall framing and skinning (non load-bearing), basic pvc plumbing, building shelves and work benches, soldering, electronics repair/assembly, minor electrical (I can fix/set up an outlet or socket without killing myself or causing a fire).  Willing to learn and am good at taking direction.

meredithvandehaar
meredithvandehaar's picture
Impressive! Welcome!

Impressive! Welcome!

Canuck
Canuck's picture
Alchemist, member since
Welcome Connor

Welcome Connor

The emperor is not as forgiving as i am