For sale: Danby Kegerator, CO2, & kegs - $450

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
EvanSmith
EvanSmith's picture
Brewer (Intro), member since
For sale: Danby Kegerator, CO2, & kegs - $450

I've come to terms with the fact that I don't brew enough any more to need a kegerator/kegs & with our upcoming move I'm looking to sell my kegging equipment. I'm offering it up to any CHAOS members at a discount (I think, but tell me if I'm out of my mind) before putting it up on HBT.  

The base Danby that I have is below in the link & it's the lowest price I could find online for comparison. I upgraded the tower to a double stainless steel with 2 Perlick taps & the CO2 line has a 2way distributor. I'm including the CO2 tank, regulator, & 2 kegs in the price as well. I also have 3 other kegs (5 total) that you can have 1st dibs on at $40 each, otherwise I'll sell them to whomever wants them. 

The pictures show the kegerator in our basement but it's only been down there for a few months once we started showing our place. It's in great condition & held a wonderful place in our dining room. It's just looking for the right home & that 1st person to pour a truly great beer out of it (since we all know mine aren't, haha).

Let me know if you're interested & have any questions. 

http://www.abt.com/product/54341/Danby-DKC146SLDB.html?utm_source=google...^169453837444-sku^54341-adType^PLA-device^c-adid^77416723924

brockboland
brockboland's picture
Man do I wish I had a spare

Man do I wish I had a spare $450 right now.